Application and Acceptance of Terms and Conditions.
1. User must be registered on the Site to access or use some Services. Except with Snappykart.com’s approval, one User may only register one member account on the Site. Snappykart.com may cancel or terminate a User’s member account if Snappykart.com has reasons to suspect that the User has concurrently registered or controlled two or more member accounts. Further, Snappykart.com may reject User’s application for registration for any reason.
2. Users may use this Site solely for their own personal or internal purposes. Each User agrees that he/she shall not copy, reproduce or download any information, text, images, video clips, directories, files, databases or listings available on or through the Site (the "snappykart.com Content") for the purpose of re-selling or re-distributing the snappykart.com Content, operating a business or otherwise commercially exploiting the Snappykart.com Content. Systematic retrieval of Snappykart.com Content from this Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from Snappykart.com is prohibited. In addition, use of the content or materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited.
3. Snappykart.com reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the Site and its features with respect to different Users, or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice. Each User acknowledges that inability to use the Site wholly or partially for whatever reason may have adverse effects on its business. Each User hereby agrees that in no event shall Snappykart.com be liable to the User or any third parties for any inability to use the Site (whether due to disruption, limited access, changes to or termination of any features on the Site or otherwise), any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to any communications or transmission, or any damage (direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use of or inability to use the Site or any of its features.
5. As a condition of your access to and use of Snappykart.com, you agree that you will not use the Snappykart.com service to infringe the intellectual property rights or other legitimate rights of others in any way. Snappykart.com will in appropriate circumstances terminate the accounts of Users who are repeat infringers of the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, or other legitimate rights of others. In addition, Snappykart.com reserves the right to terminate the account of a user upon any single infringement of the rights of others in conjunction with use of the Snappykart.com service, or if Snappykart.com believes that User's conduct is harmful to the interests of SNAPPYKART.com, or other users, or for any other reason in Snappykart.com's sole discretion, with or without cause.
6. Each User who has completed and submitted a registration form online on the Site Snappykart.com or providing the relevant specific services is a registered user of the Site (a "Registered User"). An account ("Account") will be established for each Registered User and each Registered User will be assigned a user alias ("User ID") and password ("Password") for log-in access to its own Account
7. By becoming a Registered User, you consent to the inclusion of your personal data in our Buyer Database. Snappykart.com may send emails to you or contact you otherwise through your personal data with whatever information SNAPPYKART would like to convey to you.
8. A Registered User may not sell, attempt to sell, offer to sell, give, assign or otherwise transfer an Account, User ID or Password to a third party without the prior written consent of Snappykart.com. Snappykart.com may suspend or terminate the Account of a Registered User or the transferee of a Registered User in the event of a sale, offer to sell, gift, assignment or transfer in violation of this Section.
Relation Between Buyer,Snappykart & Seller
1. Snappykart.com is an online agent for all Buyers, collecting purchase orders from the Buyers, to reinforce its price negotiation advantage against the Suppliers. It acts on behalf of the Buyers to purchase the products designated by the Buyers. Through the Site, Snappykart.com provides an electronic web-based platform for displaying the products information and other common terms and conditions of the transactions provided by the Suppliers
2. Users are solely responsible for all of the terms and conditions of the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the Site, including, without limitation, returns, warranties, shipping, insurance, fees, taxes, title, licenses, fines, permits, handling, transportation and storage. In case the terms and conditions of the Transactions have been changed and such change is notified to SNAPPYKART by some specific Suppliers, SNAPPYKART will post such amended terms of conditions on the Site. The mere obligation of SNAPPYKART is to display such terms and conditions of the transactions subject to amendment by the Suppliers from time to time. There may be situations that the Buyers have placed orders while the terms and conditions of the transactions are changed. Snappykart.com will, as instructed by the seller, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
3. Except where noted otherwise, the List Price displayed for products on the Site represents the price suggested by the supplier. The List Price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day. With respect to items sold on the Site, Snappykart.com cannot confirm the price of an item until you order. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in the catalog may be mispriced. If an item's correct price is higher than the stated price, Snappykart.com will, as instructed by the seller, cancel your order, notify you of such cancellation and make necessary compensation to you after friendly consultation with you.
Intellectual Property Right Policy
1. Snappykart.com respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect our users to do the same. Unauthorized use of another party's materials and trademarks are dealt with severely on our website.
2. SNAPPYKART will request each seller to ensure that listing of counterfeits, non-licensed replicas, or unauthorized products is strictly prohibited on Snappykart.com , and no products can be displayed on Snappykart.com without the explicit permission from the intellectual property right holder. Branded products are permitted to be displayed on Snappykart.com , if a certificate of authorization has been issued by the brand owner.
Limitation Of Liability
1. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the features and services on the site are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and Snappykart.com hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any warranties of condition, quality, durability, performance, accuracy, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All such warranties, representations, conditions, undertakings and terms are hereby excluded.
2. To the maximum extent permitted by law, snappykart.com makes no representations or warranties about the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, completeness or currentness of any information provided on or through the site, snappykart.com does not represent or warranty that the manufacture, importation, export, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the site does not violate any third party rights; and snappykart.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning any product or service offered or displayed on the site.
3. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Site is done at each User's sole discretion and risk and each User is solely responsible for any damage to its computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by any User from Snappykart.com or through or from the Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
4. Under no circumstances shall Snappykart.com be held liable for any delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the Site resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
5. Snappykart.com shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort or otherwise or any other damages resulting from any of the following:
- the use or the inability to use the Site
- any defect in goods, samples, data, information or services purchased or obtained from a User or a third-party service provider through the Site
- violation of Third Party Rights or claims or demands that Users' manufacture, importation, export, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Site may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights; or claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by Third Party Rights claimants
- unauthorized access by third parties to data or private information of any user.
- statements or conduct of any User of the Site
- any matters relating to Premium Services however arising, including negligence.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. Snappykart.com is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the Site and the SNAPPYKART Content. The Site and Snappykart.com Content embody trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Site and SNAPPYKART.com Content shall remain with Snappykart.com, its affiliates or licensors of the Snappykart.com Content, as the case may be. All rights not otherwise claimed under this Agreement or by Snappykart.com are hereby reserved.
2. "SNAPPYKART.COM" and related icons and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of Snappykart.com, in various jurisdictions and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited
2. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
3. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
4. Snappykart.com's failure to enforce any right or failure to act with respect to any breach by a User under this Agreement will not waive that right nor waives Snappykart.com's right to act with respect with subsequent or similar breaches.
5. Snappykart.com shall have the right to assign this Agreement (including all of its rights, titles, benefits, interests, and obligations and duties in this Agreement). The User may not assign, in whole or part, this Agreement to any person or entity.
Import Tax & Vat
1. Buyer is bound by the sole responsibility for the payment of any tax & VAT , if applicable ,when the package is delivered. It may be different depending on in which country, location the product is delivered.
Return, Refund and Cancellation Policy
1. After placing the order customer can cancel the order within 12 hour if he/she wish to. And in case of customer request for Refund, it will be processed through same mode within 10 working days. Products can be returned within 24 hours from the day of delivery.
1. We usually ship the product within 2 working days after receiving the order and try and deliver them within a week.
2. Due to the ever changing prices of couriers and sheer number of options available our staff select the best priced shipping for the desired shipping method.
2. Snappykart is happy to provide our customers with express shipping service. However, there are additional costs to consider before choosing this option. Any custom or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. We recommend you to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so that you will not be surprised by charges you were not expecting.
3. Shipping for each country differs. We strive for shipping to be at its cheapest, however we also value safe and reliable delivery. Although you may have to pay a small amount for delivery, you can rely on the shipment being delivered. As we are continuously reviewing logistics, you may find your country has free shipping in the near future.